The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) allows those with Canadian work experience to become permanent residents.

As of January 1, 2015, potential candidates interested in applying to the Canadian Experience Class must go through the Express Entry.

To qualify under the Canadian Experience Class, you must

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec,
  • have at least 12 months of full time (or the equivalent in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada with the proper authorization in the three years before you apply, and
  • meet the required language levels needed for the job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension).

Candidates are assessed against others in the pool, and are ranked based on criteria that are known to contribute to a newcomer's economic success once in Canada. Only the highest-ranked candidates, and those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations, are invited to apply for permanent residence.

Candidates have 60 days to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.

For more information about Applying under Canadian Experience Classcontact CRC Immigration Services Ltd.

CRC  Immigration Services Ltd.

HTML basics

Canadian Experience Class